DEER FENCE 949-12-12.5 HT CLASS 3 - 49"x330' - Stay-Tuff
- Takes the fencing headaches out of raising sheep.
- Pasture & cross fencing.
- Fixed knot fence.
- Pre-stripped rolls - (all of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18” of vertical stays removed fom both ends of the roll).
- Heavy Duty galvanization.
- 20 Year Warranty.
- Economical – total construction cost is less than standard net wire with barbed wire.
- Resists rust & corrosion – lasts 3 to 4 times as long as standard farm fence.
- Superior strength – 3 times stronger than standard net wire.
- Impact resistant – the fence fabric gives with pressure and does not stretch out of shape.
- Won’t sag or squash with downward pressure.
- Low-to-no-maintenance fence.
- Multiple function designs.
VERTICAL WIRES (")
|ROLL LENGTH (')|
|FENCE SPEC||WHERE USED||REASON|
|842-3||Pasture & exteriors, raceways, birthing areas, Kid pens, holding pens, high pressure areas||3" spacing for complete predator control - predators can't gent through|
|842-12||Pasture, interior, and cross fencing||Economical 12" spacing|
|949-12||Pasture, interior and cross fence for larger goats, low pressure areas||Economical 12" spacing for bigger goats|
|1348-3||Pasture, exteriors, raceways, birthing areas, kid pens, holding pen||3" spacing for complete predator control|
|1348-12||Pastures, exterior fences||Economical 12" spacing with predator control|
Please note that due to restrictions placed on us by our vendors, we do not accept returns on this product.
Hardware Cloth - 23 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/4”x1/4” Mesh - 24”x100’
Hardware Cloth - 23 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/4”x1/4” Mesh - 48”x100’
Hardware Cloth - 23 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/4”x1/4” Mesh - 36”x100’
Hardware Cloth - 19 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/2”x1/2” Mesh - 48”x100’