DEER FENCE 1661-3-12.5 HT CLASS 3 - 61"X200'- STAY-TUFF
- Horse fencing.
- Horse paddock side lines and bordering protection.
- Fixed knot fence.
- Pre-stripped rolls – (all of the stay-tuff fence rolls come with 18” of vertical stays removed from both ends of the roll).
- Heavy Duty galvanization.
- 20 Year Warranty.
- Installs for less than traditional horse fencing.
- Safe 3” spacing holds up to horse hooves and cuts down on expensive injuries.
- Stronger and more durable compared to low-tensile horse fence.
- Rust and corrosion resistant – lasts 3 to 4 times longer than traditional low-tensile horse fencing.
- Holds its shape – the fence fabric gives with pressure and won’t stretch out of shape.
- Can be used in conjunction with rail fences.
- Faster and easier to build, fewer posts to set, plus our new Redi-Roll feature saves time on stripping roll ends.
VERTICAL WIRES (")
|ROLL LENGTH (')|
|MADE TO ORDER ITEMS|
|FENCE SPEC||WHERE USED||REASON|
|1661-3||Stalls, holding pens, runways||3" spacing is durable, holds its shape, resists pawing|
|1661-6||Pasture & perimeter fence, low pressure areas||6" spacing is economical, tall, resists downward pressure|
|1775-3||Handling areas, stalls, holding pens, crowded areas||Durable, talle, resists high pressure with 3" spacing|
|1775-6||Pastures, exterior, cross-fences||Durable, height discourages necking down|
|1348-3||Stalls, holding pens, runways||Short but strong 3" spacing|
|1748-3||Stalls, holding pens, runways||Short but strong 3" spacing|
Please note that due to restrictions placed on us by our vendors, we do not accept returns on this product.
Hardware Cloth - 23 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/4”x1/4” Mesh - 24”x100’
Hardware Cloth - 23 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/4”x1/4” Mesh - 48”x100’
Hardware Cloth - 23 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/4”x1/4” Mesh - 36”x100’
Hardware Cloth - 19 Gauge - Vinyl Coated Black - Galvanized After Weld (GAW) - 1/2”x1/2” Mesh - 36”x100’